A little Christmas quiz, I hope you’ll copy and paste on your blog:
1. Getting kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow?
2. Santa or Rudolph?
3. Stocking or presents?
4. Egg nog or hot cider?
Neither, gimme hot chocolate
5. Angel or Star?
6. Decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside?
Decorating the tree
7. Warm fires or sleigh rides?
I’ve never been on a sleigh ride, so warm fire
8. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?
From the heart
9. Snow ball fight or snowman?
10. Will you be getting coal or presents?
Presents, I hope
11. Giving or Receiving presents?
12. Open presents quick or slow?
13. Caroling or Christmas stories?
14. Snowy days or icy days?
15. Red or Green?
16. Nightmare before Christmas or The Santa Clause?
I’m gonna go with Santa Clause, because it’s a little happier
17. Dasher or Dancer?
18. Prancer or Vixen?
19. Comet or Cupid?
20. Donner or Blitzen?
21. Fake tree or Real tree?
22. Prime Rib or Ham?
23. Red and White Candy Canes or Colorful Candy Canes?
Red and White
24. Get up early or sleep in late?
25. Old Christmas Movies or New ones?
I like the newer ones
26. The Santa Clause 1 or The Santa Clause 2?
They’re both entertaining
27. The Grinch movie or Elf movie?
Elf for sure!
28. Scrooge or Tiny Tim?
29. Ornaments or a Wreath?
30. Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
1. Does your family send Christmas cards?
2. How soon do you start shopping?
As soon as I can find the right thing
3. Who do you shop for?
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree?
Two, one real, one fake
5. If so, is it fake or real?
6. Do you like tinsel?
I used to love it, but I don’t enough to put it up. So we found tinsel icicles that we put up.
7. Do you use homemade or store bought ornaments?
Little of both, mostly store bought
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house?
9. Do you put lights on the tree?
10. How about popcorn and cranberries?
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door?
13. Do you hang up your stocking?
14. Does your family read “Twas the night before Christmas?”:
15. Christmas Movie?
Either Elf or The Ref
16. Character from any Christmas Movie?
Ghost Of Christmas Past from Scrooged
17. Christmas Song?
Oh Holy Night (Josh Groban), anything off of Harry Connick Jr’s Christmas albums, traditionally, I like Do You Hear What I Hear?
18. Christmas Memory?
My first Christmas as Mrs. Armstrong was good. Last year with the kids. Seeing Colin be so disappointed the year my parents wrapped his gift in a cracker box. The Christmas Day we spent at Disneyland.
This or That:
19. White Lights or Colored Lights?
20. Blinking Lights or Still Lights?
21. Were you Naughty or Nice this year?
22. What do you want for Christmas this year?
It doesn’t matter, it’s all good
23. When do you open your gifts?
One on Christmas Eve and then the rest on Christmas Day.
24. What’s the best gift you’ve ever gotten?
Earrings from Geoff, and last year’s Wii was pretty cool.
25. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever gotten?
The infamous jar of mints.
26. Have you ever had a secret Santa?
27. Do you like wrapping gifts?
If they are easy to wrap, yes. I’m not very good, and I used to work at Hallmark.
28. Do you put change in those red buckets?
29. Do you burn a yule log?
30. Can you name all the reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Cupid, Comet, Donner, and Blitzen, and Rudolph. And isn’t there an Olive?
31. Do you bake cookies?
32. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Claus?
33. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe?
34. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights?
Yes, I hope someday to have people want to drive by my place.
35. Have you ever left Santa cookies?
36. Have you ever sat on Santa’s lap?
Yes, but not in a long time
37. Who do you celebrate Christmas with?
38. Where do you celebrate Christmas?
Lately it’s been home
39. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Almost all my Christmases have been white
40. What part of Christmas do you look most foward to?
The music, the lights, the excitement of the boys
41. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa?
42. Does your family always take pictures at Christmas?
It’s a tradition