Whatâ€™s in a name:
1. Your initials?
MJA (used to be MJT)
2. If you could have named yourself, what would your name be?
I dunno, but in 5th grade I wanted to change my name to Beth, and had my student teacher call me that.
3. Are you named after anybody?
Nope, I don’t even know how my parents decided on it.
4. Name of your favorite drink?
Cocktail: white wine spritzer is the only thing you’d catch me drinking.
Shooter: never did shooters.
Beer: hate beer.
Wine: sweet white wine is okay.
Letâ€™s get physical:
1. Most recent injury?
I’m always bumping into things so I’m covered in bruises.
2. How tall are you?
3. Have you ever stayed overnight in a hospital? If so, why?
Twice, once when I got my tonsils out, and most recently having a baby.
4. Your favorite dance?
either a polka or the chicken dance.
5. Do people say you look like someone else?
My mom, but if anyone thinks I look like someone famous, let me know.
School house rock:
1. What sports or clubs were you involved with in high school?
If you could say our school had a drama club, I’d be there. Also if you could say there was a club for us freaks hanging out in the cafeteria playing bridge, or other card games…
2. What was your school mascot?
McNally Tigers! Go Roary!
3. Grades â€“ Important or just letters?
Just letters to me.
4. School colors?
Brown & Orange
5. How many pages of your yearbook can you be found on?
hmm, maybe two.
6. Favorite subject?
1. What are you listening to right now?
Blondie -Heart Of Glass
2. Last DVD you purchased?
can’t say it’s a birthday present for Geoff from Elijah. 😉
3. Movie you want to see?
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest (July ’06)
4. Most random song on your ipod/MP3 player?
Veggie Tales songs
5. All-time favorite TV show?
eep, uh, couldn’t say. Anything that makes me laugh until I cry.
1. What do you think your future holds for you?
joy & heartbreak
2. Where would you live if you could pick anywhere on the map?
I’m pretty happy here, but I wish my friends were closer.
3. What is your next scheduled vacation?
June- road trip to CA!
Letâ€™s be friends:
1. What friend brings out the crazy in you?
probably Lisa or Heather
2. Friends or lovers?
I’m good on lovers, I’ll take friends.
3. Most opinionated friend?
I’m the most opinionated of my friends, so I dunno. I’ll pick Roland (but he’s opinionated in a good way)
4. How would your friends describe you?
I’d hope they would say genuine, or hilarious.
5. Most accomplished friend?
Geoff. But I would say most of my friends are accomplished.