How many songs? 5,582
Sort by song title (list first and last):
-II. Adagio Ma Non Tanto – Los Angeles Guitar Quartet (For Thy Pleasure)
Zombie Zoo – Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (Full Moon Fever)
Sort by time (first and last):
Interlude: Let’s Dance – Janet Jackson (Rhythm Nation 1814) 4 seconds
Blind Frail – Jars Of Clay (Jars Of Clay) 27:15
Top Twenty Most Played Songs:
1. The Real Sin Savior – ApologetiX (Keep The Change) (13)
2. Smile Like You Mean It – The Killers (Hot Fuss) (12)
3. (What A) Wonderful World – Sam Cooke (National Lampoon’s Animal House Soundtrack) (12)
4. Change Your Mind – Sister Hazel (Fortress) (12)
5. Light & Day/Reach For The Sun – The Polyphonic Spree (The Beginning Stages Of…) (11)
6. Trash Day – Weird Al Yankovic (Poodle Hat) (11)
7. Does Your Mother Know – ABBA (Gold) (10)
8. Thunderstruck – AC/DC (The Razors Edge) (10)
9. Everlong – Foo Fighters (The Colour And The Shape) (10)
10. Stacy’s Mom – Fountains Of Wayne (Welcome Interstate Managers) (10)
11. When You Say You Love Me – Josh Groban (Closer) (10)
12. Collide – Howie Day (Stop All The World Now) (10)
13. Get Down On It – Kool & The Gang (The Best Of Kool & The Gang) (10)
14. She Will Be Loved – Maroon 5 (Songs About Jane) (10)
15. The Way You Move – Outkast (Speakerboxx) (10)
16. Soul To Squeeze – Red Hot Chili Peppers (Greatest Hits) (10)
17. Banditos – Refreshments (Fizzy Fuzzy Big & Buzzy) (10)
18. At Long Last Love – Frank Sinatra (A Swingin’ Affair) (10)
19. Faded – SoulDecision (No One Does It Better) (10)
20. Mustang Sally – Los Lobos (Miss Congeniality Soundtrack) (9)
First song that comes up on shuffle?
Answer The Phone – Sugar Ray
Find “sex”, How many songs come up?: 15
Find “death”, How many songs come up?: 5
find “love”, How many songs come up?: 381
Go to your media player and put it on shuffle. Use the first 3 song titles that best answers the question:
What do you think of me?
Can’t Stand Losing You – The Police (aw that’s sweet)
You Got It – Roy Orbison (oh thank you)
You Make Loving fun – Fleetwood Mac (really?)
Do I have a happy life?
No More Sad Songs – Clay Aiken (yay!)
Don’t Get Around Much Anymore – Harry Connick Jr (shucks)
No Diggity – Blackstreet & Dr. Dre (no doubt)
What do my friends really think of me?
You’re The Inspiration- Chicago (wow)
Let Down – Radiohead (I hope not)
Hold Her Down – Toad The Wet Sprocket (yikes)
Do people secretly lust after me?
Don’t Be Cruel – Bobby Brown (ok)
Love Me, Love Me – Dean Martin (eep)
Thought I Died And Gone To Heaven – Bryan Adams (ha ha, I knew it!)
How can I make myself happy?
Staring At The Sun – U2 (doesn’t that hurt your eyes?)
Empty Me – Jeremy Camp (uh….)
Frozen Puck To The Head – Captain Tractor (ouch)
What should I do with my life?
Sinking Ships – Sloan (does that make me a pirate?)
Rocky Mountain Way – Joe Walsh (guess I’m in the right place)
Breathe – Collective Soul (can do)
Why must life be so full of pain?
Lost Puppies – Veggie Tales 🙁
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do – Neil Sedaka (tell me about it)
Fire – Pointer Sisters
Will I ever have children?
Call Me – Blondie (what’s that supposed to mean?!)
Bodies – Smashing Pumpkins (I think we’re heading in the right direction)
Straight Up – Brian Setzer Orchestra
Will I die happy?
King Of Glory – Third Day (sweet!)
The First Cut Is The Deepest – Rod Stewart (the first? How many will there be?)
If You Could Read My Mind – Gordon Lightfoot 😉
Can you give me some advice?
Shake A Toe – Raffi (ok)
Powder Your Face With Sunshine (Smile, Smile, Smile) – Dean Martin (I’ll try it)
Feed The Birds (Tuppence A Bag) – Julie Andrews (got it)
What do you think happiness is?
Honky Tonk Women – Rolling Stones (uh…ok)
Brian Wilson – Barenaked Ladies (he’s a pretty good songwriter)
Flying – Chris Isaak (I’m not keen on flying, but it’s faster than driving)
What’s your favorite fetish?
John In His Earth Suit – Feeding Like Butterflies 🙂
The Safety Dance – Men Without Hats (ha ha)
Next To You, Next To Me – Shenandoah 🙂