For Cate

A toque is that funny hat you see Canadians in. 🙂 A good toque will have a poof ball on the top (as seen on Doug’s hat. He’s the guy on the right).

Kelly- so far as I understand Americans refer to them as “knit caps”. But let’s check with Cate, she’s a costume designer.

For more info than you wanted on toques, visit Wikipedia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.