Thanks to Roland, whom I stole this from
1. Married to Whom?
2. How long have you been married?
10 years this year!
3. Where did you get married?
Faculty Club, Edmonton, AB
4. Where did you propose or were proposed to?
Geoff proposed to me in my bedroom, just before Valentine’s Day, 1996
5. Have you ever been married before your current marriage?
6. Who “wears the pants” in the house?
ha ha ha. Geoff does, but I outrank him on some issues.
7. Who is the “bread-winner”?
He is now, but I was for the first 2 years
8. Do you have any children?
2 boys, Elijah & Miles, and of course Honey cat
9. Do you own a home or rent?
we own it as much as the bank lets us. 🙂
10. How many times a week do just the two of you go out?
ha ha ha. that’s funny.
11. Do you have separate checking accounts?
12. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
right. Or left if you’re facing the bed. I generally like to be on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom.
13. Who does the laundry?
14. Do you share a vehicle or each have your own?
Up until a few weeks ago we shared Gary, now I have Steve McQueen. But I share him.
15. Do you get along with your in-laws?
16. Do you argue?
Naturally. But we’re pretty good about apologizing.
17. What is one thing about your spouse no one knows?
I don’t know, but people are always surprised the first time they hear him shiver (it’s kinda loud).
18. What is your favorite physical feature of your spouse?
19. What is one thing you would change about your spouse?
um, that he’d stop being such a hippie! (hee hee, granola-eater!)
20. Name a movie that will always remind you of your spouse?
Forget Paris, or Return To Me.